Happy Thanksgivng!



Well, it is Williams first Thanksgiving! We had a lovely dinner at my Mom and Dad's on Saturday. This is a pic of my little munchkin in his NEw York Yankees hat that he got from his Uncle Markus who is a Yankees fan. He has some room to grow I to this hat, but just the same I wanted to take a picture of him in it!

I can't believe that it is already Thanksgiving. This time of year is always a great time of year to stop and think about the things that I am thankful for! This year it is no surprise that I am thankful for my little man William born on August 30th. He has only been in my life such a short time, but he has brought so much joy! My husband Andrei is also a person I am very thankful for, as he is an amazing partner and such an involved Daddy! He takes good care of both me and his son! Next, I am very thankful for my parents and sister! They are and continue to be fabulous support both physically and emotionally! I have very caring in-laws who take good care of us!  I am thankful that I live in a clean home and a safe neighborhood. This allows me to be able to focus on the small things in life. I have  caring and supportive friends! I have a lot to be thankful for!

 

Comments