Some Scrappy Time






I have been enjoying my craft space. I embarked yesterday on the project life baby book journey. My plans are to do traditional 12x12 scrapbook layouts in conjunction with project life pages. The PL pocket pages are a great way to do some creating and journaling and then adding the pictures later if necessary. A way to capture baby's first year impromptu with a few minutes without forgetting the memory!  I started the book with a traditional scrapbook layout and then a second scrapbook layout on the back of the page and then dived right into project life pocket pages.

When I look at all the tools, supplies, and stamps that I have to play with, I feel like project life is a style that I have been gearing up to since I bought all my Scrapbooking supplies. I have a lot if stuff that works with this style. So, it was fun to play and try something new without investing in a brand new hobby of supplies. I don't have an album yet to put these pages into because I was waiting to find out if we are having a boy or a girl. Although, I was also leaning to a yellow album. 

I am staying close to home these days, but I am hoping to convince my husband when he gets up from sleeping off his night shift to go to Michaels with me. I want to buy a picture frame for the baby room scrapbook layout I designed and look one more time at the scrapbook albums to see what is available as I will have to send my hubby to pick it up and that could be a bit of a challenge! 







Comments