Bridal Shower Thank-You Card


My aunt, Uncle, and cousin are throwing a Home and Garden Shower form my sister on Saturday. I think I am safe saying that here because it is a surprise and my sister never reads my blog.....she is a Facebook girl. I have been making all sorts of projects for her. She is a DIY bride, but realistically she is a give it to someone else to DIFH ( Do it For Her) . This project is actually a surprise object! She knows nothing about it! I made these out of the goodness of my heart! She is going to need Thank you cards, and I love making cards! This card uses quite a few Cricut cartridges including Sweethearts, Bloom Lite, and Walk in my Garden. I used my gypsy to set the scene, so all the elements fit together! I am quite happy with this card and entering it into the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge #169 Set the Scene. Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!

Later today, I plan on posting a mini album that I made for my sister yesterday to keep her bachelorette party pictures in. The album is girlie and fun!

Comments