A Crafty Day


My has it been a long time since I have had a chance to play in my craft studio! However, the absence from the space has now been broken! I completed a few projects that I had not completed, and made a few new ones! I completed three cards for a gift set, two thank-you cards, and this special retirement card for a very special principal. It was sure a lot of fun to play! My room is quite a disaster. I am going to try and get it all cleaned up once I am off from work! 

I have a few projects that I want to do before the baby comes:

1. Owl Tags for Change Table Baskets.
2. Month clothes dividers
3. Picture Frame for Baby's room with double page layout
4. Wedding Layouts
5. Wedding Card for my sister
6. Welcome to your new home card.
7. Bridal Shower Cards
8. Baby Thankyou Cards

Comments