Exciting New Project: Lapbook File Folder Album

Happy New Year to All!
I am vet excited to be sharing the next creative journey I will be taking this year! I would really like to explore making mini albums. Last year, a moderator of the Canadian Scrap N Swap Message board posted a Decemer Daily Album that she had made from an online you tube class. It was made from six letter size file folders and a paper pack! Unfortunately, with Report Cards and the "busyness" of the holidays I didn't have the time to make a Christmas themed one, but was intrigued by the process. The class is hosted by Kathy Orta of Paper Phenomenon.

So, I have decided to host an online class at the message boards that follows Kathy's steps. I needed to come up with a supply list and couldn't decide what theme of paper I wanted to use! However, I have since spent some time looking through my stash an this is what I have come up with!

The best part is that I have a whole bunch of goodies from my stash to play with! The only thing I needed to buy we're the file folders. But, I managed to get those at Dollar Tree before the holidays! I am very excited to start creating this mini album!

It is going to be spread out over the course of three months, but I am very excited to share the start to finish process with you!

Here is the picture of the items from my stash that I have pulled!






























Comments