December Daily 2012 Day # 3

Well, it certainly feels more like Christmas with each passing day in December. However, everything is on hold in my own home until these report cards get completed. I am not always sure if parents really understand how much time, effort, and energy goes into these. Nonetheless, I am passionate to make sure that they provide parents with the information that they need.

The activity today that made it most feel like Christmas was the rehearsal my class had with the other Grade Four class at school. It was time to practice the actions, and lead the students to do the actions! It took a lot of organizing for the brief song that they do. But, that is okay....it will all be worth it when the classes perform in front of their audience next week.

The other job related item that made it feel a lot more like Christmas was writing the email to parents to let them know of the craft stations that will be set up the last week of school. We will also have a pancake breakfast. These next few weeks are going to fly by!

I recognize that this post is very work related...but that is where my mind has been at all day!

Comments