Riverside Craft Fair Success

I am very excited to report that I had a very successful craft fair today! I arrived at 8:50 am to set up my display!

I arrived with one large suitcase, one medium size suitcase, two ikea boxes, four paper boxes, a rod, and one silver Christmas tree. It took me an hour to set up! Very tedious! But, I am a perfectionist...so that might have had a lot to do with it!

I didn't have a walk around until about 1:30. I was surprised by the number of paper crafters there were!! Lots of competition! I came back to my table a little defeated! However, I think what saved me is the variety of items that I had!

I enjoyed myself very much! It is such a rush having crafty sales! People enjoying and appreciating my creations!

They came around asking about tables for next year! If I book before April 30, 2012 I get a discount! so, I am definitely considering it! This would give me more time to prepare for next year. We will see....that is a long way away yet!


Comments