Tiddly Inks Summer Challenge

I seem to have had a two day lull in my creations of all good things crafty. I took Sunday to recuperate after my father's surprise party. Monday I took some time to do housework and errands with Andrei. We continue to work on completing our backyard!

I have become quite the night owl throughout my summer holidays, and as an escape from my husbands video game playing I decided to participate in the Tiddly Inks Challenge. The objective of the challenge was to create a Summer inspired cards. It is the last push of this theme before all us crafters have to go back to regular routines and rituals of the school year!

This adorable digital image is Annabelle Sweetness! I paired her with this adorable DCWV pattern paper from the sweet stack! I just love that paper collection! I have been hoarding the stack, but it was time to put it to good crafty use! The ribbon is just from my stash! I created the digital sentiment on word! I don't know what it is lately but I have gone all "punny". :-D

I just can't get enough of puns! I am very much enjoying my crafty time!

Comments

Loopylou. said…
he he he he!! too cute rachel!!
Thank you so much for sharing it with the tiddly inkers this week
hugs Lou xxx
p.s rachel hun I am hoping this comment comes through on my 3rd attempt, the word verification is so tricky to use, hun would you consider swapping it and moderating your comments instead? I am so worried people won't leave a comment on your beautiful card if they give up with the word verification. xxxxx
Oh my gracious, what a SWEET card, Rachel! I love the colors here, and the design is splendid too! So happy you joined us at Tiddly Inks! hugs, Leah
emmy said…
Aw! So cute!! And a very nice summery feel!!
Thanks for playing with us at Tiddly Inks!!
Arabella said…
This is supercute Rachel! I love your yummy summery colours and fab paper!

Thanks so much for playing along with us at Tiddly Inks!

Arabella