Just A Note: Silhouette Friend Card

I had to take a break from paper crafting yesterday because I had very bad carpal tunnel. I think now that I have been feeling better...I have been doing too much fine motor detail with my wrists and arms. So, they were letting me know that it was time to take a break!

However, I needed to get back to paper crafting!! My room and my creative ideas were calling to me! Awhile back when I was at the scrappy store, I saw a stamp that I fell in love with. I had it in my hand. But, all of a sudden I had a brainwave! It occurred to me in my embarrassment that I already owned this stamp! To top it all off, I hadn't even used the stamp yet. However, I then had to find the stamp. It was tucked away safely with my configuration goodies!

I dragged it out and made this darling stamp! I used recollections patterned paper. I used scrap cardstock from my stash, and ribbon from my stash. The die cut tag was precut with the elegant edges cartridge. I like to have some pieces on hand when I am creating. It worked perfectly for the card!

The card sketch is based on a Mojo Monday sketch from June 21, 2010. The just a note stamp is a new stamp that I received in an online order from verve! The set is called joyful blooms.

Comments