Last Layout of Honeymoon Album

Today, shall be marked in history as the day I actually completed a scrapbook Album! :-)

I completed this layout as part of a challenge hosted by Janice at the Canadian Scrap and Swap message board. If you follow trends in Scrapbooking...the big trend at he moment is hexagons. Janice found a sketch that had hexagons in it! I haven't done any scrapbook pages in quite awhile! I knew it was time to do one!! This layout was just the one that I needed!!

The hexagons were cut using my cricut, gypsy, and accent essentials cartridge! The hexagons are sized at 2 inches real dial size. I learned that by doing this layout it was a great way to stretch your patterned paper. I only used 4 sheets of 6x12 paper in my cricut. This allowed me to have lots of hexagons for this layout! The only mistake I had to correct was making sure the writing of the hexagon went the right direction across the hexagon. I had to cut out a second set of hexagons because I goofed that up the first time!!

The circle was also cut with my cricut cartridge. I used the George and Basic Shapes cartridge. An oldy, but a goody! ;-)

The stickers were the last of what I had from all the items that I purchased for the album. I also had just enough thickers for the title. I had to turn an m into a u. But, I bet if I didn't tell you that, you would have never of guessed it either! I do enjoy using thickers, as they add dimension to my pages.

Now, it is time to get inspired and work on my wedding album again! Still not finished and our three year anniversary is in a week!!

Comments