Christmas Card # 5

Well, it is starting to feel like Christmas in July! At least in my scraproom! My husband doesn't seem to understand why I am making Christmas cards so early in the year! But, to be honest I don't understand how he loves to keep playing his video games all the time! So, we each have our niche and what makes us happy in our spare time! I

This particular card was inspired from a card that I found in the most recent paper crafts magazine called card creations! I was determined to find a card in there that I could replicate into a Christmas card! The card was originally a thank you card. The design appealed to me because it is a different size card than what I am used to working with. The finished dimensions are 3.5 inches by 5.5 inches. All the items used for this project came from eclectic Christmas and lace stash.

Comments