Trying to Find Sone Crafty Mojo

Having a morning and afternoon around home is a lovely thing to do! When we talked about this on Friday night I thought for sure that I would use today for some crafty time! But...I sat on the sofa quite a bit not having sop much crafty mojo! However, I started pinning on Pinterest, and then looked over at the bi weekly challenge my friend Gloria posts at the Canadian ScrapNSwap Message Board and I was able to find some inspiration to pull me into my craft room! So, I decided to make a couple of thank you cards, as when Andrei went to ask me for some this past week..I had very fee to choose from! I wanted to do an owl themed card!

My first thought with this theme is to use some of my new Scrappy Mom Owl Sentiments...but the sentiments didn't fit the sketch! So, I had to switch gears! The fantastic thing about these two cards is that they were made with oh 3 sheets of 6x6 patterned paper but My Minds Eye! I plan on putting these in my basket to sell!

Comments