Time Passes By

This week has flown by!! I didn't get a chance to get crafty! Work, sunshine, walks with Redley in the evenings have seemed to monopolize my time. However, these are things I enjoy very much, as I seem to be taking care of myself a lot better than in previous school years despite the difficult year it has been.

However, I have continued to use Pinterest, Google Images, and the various blogs I follow to get inspired with crafty projects. I also went through my wedding photos and chose a whole bunch of photos to print for Costco's image printing sale. It lasts until May 20th, so I am looking forward to getting crafty in the very near future. So, with the Victoria long weekend beginning in less than 24 hours, I have a range of ideas to get inspired for lots of crafty projects.

If the weather holds out I plan on having some creative moments as well in my garden!

Comments