Happy Birthday to Me!!

Yes...yesterday was my birthday! I can't believe that I am another year older! I had a lovely evening at my Mom and Dad's. We had a salmon Barbeque. It was very yummy, and my birthday wouldn't be complete without the 30 year tradition of Angel Food cake and strawberries!

I was spoiled for my birthday once again this year. I received an IPad from Andrei. I received a Tassimo coffee maker from my Mom and Dad. From my sister and her boyfriend I received a oil popcorn maker! I am told it makes the best popcorn ever! Can't wait to try it! That is the only thing I miss about going to the movies is movie taste popcorn!! So if this thing does what it promises to do, I am in for a delicious treat! I also received a cupcake caddy! I have been exploring baking and cupcakes seem to be a great place to start!!

I had a lovely evening, and look forward to enjoying the sunny weather this weekend!

Comments