Fantabulous Cricut Prom-enade

Well, I made dinner and my husband is playing his video games. So, I decided to sneak into my studio for a little crafty time!! Didn't know what I would make when I sat down at my desk. So, I looked to challenges to inspire me! I enjoy participating in the Fantabulous Cricut challenges! I haven't been over ther in awhile, as I haven't been using my Cricut very much in the last little while!! So, I decided to use the little gal, and try making the dress box off of the Tags, Bags, Boxes, and More 2 cartridge. Wow...even with the embossing tool this box was challenging to put together! Thank goodness for you tube videos! I practiced whit regular card stock first and then went to my fun animal prints paper pack to make this project! I thought it would be good to give to a girl who would be heading to prom. Or, in my case...a box for jewelry as a birthday present! All sorts of ideas floating in my head as to what this box could be used for! It was fun to make and it sure felt good to use my Cricut again!!

Comments

Oh my goodness this is just fabulous! Love that animal print and the set is just adorable! Thanks for joining in our challenge over at FCCB!
Unknown said…
Great card my friend and thanks for dropping me a comment...♥
Holly Gagnon said…
Love the dress! Great Job! I haven't cut this yet from TBBM2 but if the assembly/cut is like the other ones on the cartridge, I can truely appreciate your efforts! Thanks for linking up with FCCB- Holly :-)