5x7 Card Gift Sets

Today was a crafty day! In between some visits! I had an IPhone crop with my friend Lisa. But it was shorter than we hoped! I treated my Grandma and myself to a pedicure! It is something she would never do for herself! This was the second time we have gone together! She was much more relaxed this time! We had lunch together after and then I came home and visited with Andrei before he went off to work! I then had another visit with Julia and Aubrey! It was a great visit! Short so tired Mom and baby could rest!

These cards were all used with products from my stash! It sure feels good to use what I have! I made two of each! They are going to be placed in a clear gift box and wrapped with a tulle bow and tag. I'll take pictures when the gift box is all presented!!

Comments