Sweet Pea Baby Bella Baby Girl Card

This week was an exciting week for two of my pregnant girlfriends. My friend Debbie went into labour at work, and had her baby 4.5 hours later on Wednesday April 18th, 2012. My other friend Julia had her baby early Friday April 20th. Another two girls to add to the growing families of my dear friends. Although, I am very excited for them both...my heart pinged a little because I was hoping to be along side them this year with my first. But, things don't always as planned. Besides when it is my turn, I am going to have a big group of experiences Moms!

I made this card for my friend Debbie. She has a son already and now her second born is a little girl. And when I say little I mean little..she was born 4.4 pounds. So, I thought the little stamping bella pea pod stamp was a perfect image for her card. I haven't been able to see Debbie and baby in hospital yet. But, do plan on seeing them when they are safely home from the hospital. I have another homemade creation in the works for them both! But, can't post yet, as I have finishing touches to do!

Comments