Tea Cup with Bag Cards




It has been awhile since I have posted some creations! However, that is not an indication of whether or not I have been creative or not! I have been having lots of fun playing in my scraproom. My intention is that I am going to spend the weekend getting caught up with pictures here on my blog of the projects that I have created in the last couple of weeks! This particular card set was made for my sister's boyfriends Mom. She loves homemade cards. On her travels of finding homemade cards. She discovered some cards that had a tea cup on the front, and a tea bag inside the tea cup. Well, I just had to make some of these, as they are just so darn cute. Plus I have some cute tea sentiments. I love pinks and purples and have a lot of this type of paper in my stash, so I thought I would work with that colour theme. I made two of the pink style. I took the four cards and packaged them up as a gift for Markus's Mom. She treated my husband, sister, markus, and I for Brunch at the Newlands Golf Course. So, I thought this was a nice little hostess gift to bring! 

Comments