Spring Break Catch Up

Today was  my official last day work day off from Spring Break. However, I do still have the weekend to enjoy with my husband. As lucky us we both are off together this weekend. But, I did manage to have some fun this week. My sister and I went to Bellevue Washington for a little Spring Break Shopping getaway. We left on Tuesday and returned on Thursday early afternoon.

Wow...I must say that craft stuff is so much cheaper to begin with down there, and then you add the sale prices, and the discounts with coupons you can come home with a lot of great stuff to play with. Here are my goodies that I cam ehome with. I have more nestabilities to add to my collection, thickers, ATG tapes, alcohol inks, cricut cartridge, clear stamps, studio g card and envelop packs and 3 12 x 12 paper packs. Although the Surfs Up one I am splitting with my friend Lisa. I am so excited to dive into the Lemon Grass paper pack. It has some beautiful yellow papers in there that I can't waith to give a try! Should be a lot of fun to play with! Can't wait to start.

Yesterday, I spent the day getting my new goodies put away in my studio. I spent the day catching up with Andrei and enjoying some good ole television watching. I don't get much done in my scrap space when I sit in front of the TV. I also caught up with the musings on the message board, and got some ideas going in my head for projects.

Today was a great day to do some errands. I cleaned up around the house, and took all the items that I no longer wanted like clothes and house hold goods and brought them to Value Village. It felt so good to get those items out of the house! I picked up my favourite bird nest cookies and had a visit with a friend of mine who I haven't seen in quite awhile. We had some a good ole fashion cup of tea, along with some yummy cookies and cupcakes. It was good to catch up. She gave me a whole bunch of tips for the epicure stuff that I bought from a party back in January. So, now I am going to get a move on and begin using these spices.

After she left, Redley and I decided to go for a car ride to the new doggie park near us. We had a good run around, and a little walk. I forgot to bring water with me. With this beautiful sunny weather , it is time I leave the house on these adventures a little  more prepared with water.

I am not sure what direction the weekend will take me. However, I sure hope that some of it involves some crafty time. I still have a new cartridge that I am just itching to use.

Comments