Gift Card Holders





I had some more fun in my studio tonight. It appears I am most crafty and creative in the evening. Not sure why that is...but I had a lot of fun crafting tonight. I had a whole bunch of odds and ends on my desk from finishing off other projects and as well using up the final pieces of the shop my stash kit. I knew that over the Spring Break I wanted to give Gift Card holders a try. So, today was the crafty day to do that. I used my Gypsy to size 3 gift cards on one 12 x 12 mat. These cuts are from the Cindy Loo cricut cartridge. It is a fun cartridge that I should use more often than I do. I took all the scraps from my other projects and embellished these with those. I have put these in the basket that I plan on taking to work to sell. I will see how it goes. I am thinking of selling these for 1.00. or 5 of them for 4.00.

Comments