All That Scraps Anything Goes Challenge


I am having way to much fun with patterned paper these days! This particular card was made specifically for the All that Scraps Anything Goes Challenge.

This pretty paper collection I purchased a couple of weekends ago with the specific purpose to make cards!  I bought 5 sheets of a coordinating line, and have been having so much fun trying to maximize its use with the cards. I feel like I am really being successful with this! To date...I have currently made 9 cards out of this patterned paper collection.

I had a lot of fun making this card!I am really happy with the coloured image. I love the green in this card. I haven't put a sentiment on there yet because I wanted to make this a card that could be used for multiple purposes!

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments