12 x 12 Scrapbook Layout

Hmmm....I wonder what I have been up to on my Spring Break! I have been spending lots of time in my favourite space! My scraproom! Isn't it fun to do whatever you want on you holidays! I will continue to enjoy the free time that I have, as you never know when something unexpected comes up! If you have been following my blog or youtube channel in the last little while. You will notice that I have been working on layouts that I don't have any pictures for. I know this probably seems really unusual but it is giving my an opportunity to play in colour groups, patterns or themes that I wouldn't normally do. Since the only two albums that I have to work on are my Honeymoon Album and my wedding album! This layout uses bright colours! I just love them. The 12 x 12 Layout is an Alison Davis Sketch. She has great sketches for page designs! I chose this particular sketch because my friend Lisa challenged me to use her Stampin Up Banner pumch that I had borrowed from her. I hadn't used it yet for any projects, and during our Iphone crop she encouraged me to use it. So, this is the layout I designed. The patterned maper is from My Minds Eye. It was a pack that I found at Homesense for 3.99. I have tons of paper, and die cuts left from this small kit. So, I think I might make another layout with it!

Comments