Use Your Stash Challenge



I really enjoy the connections online that I have made online with the message board that I visit. I have been connected with these people for quite some time. We ave really got to know each other over the course of the years we have been sharing our creative journey with layouts, cards, and other projects. As I have posted before, I am currently on a shopping freeze. I am not purchasing any scrap goodies until the end of this month. It has been a very difficult thing to do, when you get all the online flyers, and emails of deals sent right to your inbox. However, I am managing quite well. However, I did buy a small little caddy for tools to kep on my desk, and that is portable for when I go to my friend's Gloria's house for crops. Just maes it easier to manage my work space. An attempt to make it neater...Ha ha...you would never know it right now! I had it so clean, and then all of a sudden it is a mess again. Slowly working on cleaning it up. But, I had to take a break tonight to showcase the new kit I have created for the next month or so!

I thought it would be fun to share my fun with others on the message board the use your stash. So, I have created a Use your Stash Challenge. I am even offering up a prize. There is quite a bit of work involved so I didn't think that people were going to participate. The challenge is arranged into two parts. The first part is gathering your stash, and the second part is to create projects with the stash. I will be revealing what we must do with this kit in a future post here on my blog. I asked everyone to have an array of products. cardstock, pattern paper, letters, and embellishments. I took mine in two shots because I forgot the cricut cartridge font! So, here all the goodies I have gathered. I am going to have a cupcake theme! I a mgoing to keep this baggie together at least until the end of the month. I will choose to either add to it, or I will create a new one. Please come back and see what creations I make with this kit!

Comments