Let's Get Crafty Use Your Stash Series: Creating a Kit



I can't believe I am on the last part of the Scrappy Purchase Ban. I started the year off stating that I was going to make any scrappy purchases for two months. This has been particularly challenging at times, and last week I had a little cheat because I had a Home Sense Gift Certificate. I went there and bought 25.00 worth of goodies. HOwever, I am claiming that this doesn't count because it was a gift from someone else that didn't know what they got me for Christmas, so I had to go out and buy my own Christmas present. ;-)

However, I am digressing here. I am very excited to launch my new video series! I have chosen to try a series that will encourage others to go shopping in their stash. Each video series will begin with a showcase of a "Use Your Stash Haul Video". I will show all the items that I have collected for the month to use. Then each video in the series will feature a project made with that kit. My current plan (that always evolves) is to create a single page layout, double page layout, minimum of 2 cards, and some sort of 3D project. I want to start using that stash and creating projects rather than hoarding them. Here is the first video in the series. Please let me know if you decide to join me! I would love to see what you create!

Comments