All That Scraps Weekly Wednesday Challenge Fancy Folds



I had a little bit of fun today while keeping my mind distracted about my big day tomorrow! I really enjoy challenges. This week at my favourite challenge blog site All that Scraps Wednesdays Challenge is hosting a Fancy Fold Challenge. They are looking for participants to make a unique card with some unique folds. I immediately decided that I wanted to make a side step card. I
found this video on youtube to be the most useful! The challenge requires that you use a stamp that is found in the All that Scraps store. I used the CC Designs Kiki Flower Digital Stamp. She was perfect for a spring card. This style of card is fantastic for making a scene card. I have had my my Mom's Bloom Lite cartridge for quite awhile, but haven't used it. I am borrowing it since she has not been "Cricuting" lately. When I borrrowed this cartridge I knew that I wanted to create a project with this fence. I just had to come up with the right design. I am very happy with how this card turned out. The image was coloured with felts from my collection. I used three different cartridges for this project. It took a few hours to come up with the concept and the design. However, I did create a video to show you the process. It is just being uploaded now to youtube! So, come back later to see the complete process of putting the card together.


Comments

Junebugpins said…
I just LOVE this card! Makes me want to run into my scrap room and try to make one too! lol
Just adorable....
Pam Sparks said…
Adorable scene card Rachel! So glad you linked up to the All That Scraps Wed. Fancy folds challenge! Thanks for playing!