Oh my does it feel great to Putter...

The past month my weekends have been jamm packed with fun! This one was a busy one! Friday night we socialized with friends! Then on Saturday I completed decorating the house! I will post some pictures later in the week! Later in the day we drove out to Langley! But not until I had a quick stop at Country Lane. Love this Local store! I used a gift certificate and bought a sizzix rose die! Works great with felt! Going to have fun with that one! We took my in-laws for a delicious steak dinner to The Keg! We did a little Christmas Shopping and then headed home! Our pooch was happy to see us!

Today was a fabulous day at home! It was fantastic to putter around the house! We cleaned up the house together and then spent some quality time together! I received a surprise phone call from my parents in Australia! They will be home on Friday and I am sure looking forward to seeing them!

Comments