A Look Back at 2011....



I enjoy having this blog to document the crafting journey that I take each year. I also like to dabble in sharing the musings of my daily life. However, looking back over the year at my various  blog posts...I realized that this year my blog was more a documentation of my creativity rather than my daily life. I have my own theory as to why this was the case. However...I look forward to 2012 having more of those daily memories alongside a tribute to my special creations.

As I prepare my list of New Years Resolutions....I wanted to go back and look at what I said last year...you can find that post here. Wow...when I look over this year's New Years Resolutions I was very ambitious. I had broken down my resolutions into Lifestyle and Crafty ones...

I think I did very well at meeting the first and third one...but I neglected my fitness goal. I did do more exercise than the previous year...but I would like to see it become more of a routine..

As far as the crafty resolutions..I didn't finish my wedding album...but I accomblished quite a few pages. I have also recently started my Honeymoon Album....so that is a step in the right direction.

I completed a variety of project this year, but didn't do as many videos as I liked. I found making those was taking away from my devoted scrapping time, so I let that go. Although...I did have the best of intentions. I would like to get that back to a regular video series in the New Year...just need to come up with a concept....one that is manageable.

Crafty Highlights of the year would have to be having the opportunity to connect with fellow scrappers from the Message Board in real life. The first visit was back in February...you can read all about that here. This lead to an invitation to Gloria's coveted monthly crop nights, that have continued throughout the year.  I have further developed strong friendships with the girls, and have frequent scrap dates!! And look forward to many more in the upcoming year.

As far as scrappy accomplishments....I am very proud of my Vintage Card Exploration. This was a lot of fun to complete, as it was out of my comfort zone. Please have a look....I have created a playlist to showcase this project...



I have some New Year's Even Party Plans to prepare for.....I wish you all a very Happy New Year with health, happiness, and prosperity!

All the Best in 2012!!

Comments