Dressform Tags


So, I have been admiring Dressforms for quite awhile. However, as I stated in my vintage card series, I am really resisting with buying the die, as I think it is a real fad that isn't going to be around for much longer. Therefore, I am resisting very hard to not go out and buy something special just for that item. So, far I have continued to be sucessful with these two projects. These two tags were made with the Tags, Bags, Boxes and More Cartridge. I sized the tags in my Gypsy according to the Tim Holtz size. I cut one layer out of plain cardstock an dthen the next layer out of patterned paper from DCWV. One of them is from the Streetlace Stack and the other one is from the Mod Retro Stack. 

The first Dressform is from the Forever Young Cartridge. It is much more modern looking than the Tim Holtz style, but I still really like it. I cut the flowers from a Cuttlebug Flower Die. The flowers were cut out of felt. The Bling is various bling from my stash. If I am not mistaken it came from the Micheals 1.50 section.

The second Dressform was designed in my Gypsy. This is one of the left over dressforms that I created for my Vintage card series. I wasn't too sure if the pink would work on the blue, but it certainly does. I used a flower that I received from a Flower swap, and then the other flowers are from my stash. The Girlfriends stamp is a Studio G stamp. I love those little stamps, and I fell in love with all the Girly ones, but need to make sure that I use them.

There is another cartridge with a very pretty Dressform called Nifty Thrifty. I looked around for it before Christmas, but couldn't find it. It turns out that my friend Lisa from the Message Boards has it, so I will be able to cut out some dressforms the next time I see her. That is pretty exciting! I don't have to buy something, but do get to borrow. 

Comments

mow180 said…
I am in love with the dress form right now, too. Could be that I have lots of pictures of my Grandaughters in pretty dresses! I love what you have done with them, Rachel.
LOVE the tags =) may just have to do a couple up =)