Configuration Box Sneak Peek



I often go online and admire a lot of different Altered Projects. However, I never take the plunge and try to do one myself. Until now...it all started when I had a small Scrappy Gift Exchange with some friends that I crop with once a month. We had to create a list of something that we would like in a particular price range. So, I thought that I would ask for the Configurations Box. I put it on the list because it is something that I wouldn't typically buy for myself, but if I was to receive at as gift I would definitely try to do something fun with it...

Yesterday, I decident to take the plunge and begin working on it. It is a lot of fun. Very soothing, as I begin building this 3 D creation, and use lost of layers to have something very interesting to look at in my scraproom that represents me at this current time in my life.

I decided to document this process and turn it into a Youtube Series that I will post in the New Year. But, for now...I thought I would post a little Sneak Peak to show you all what I have been working on in my scrap space the last couple of days.

Comments

Scrapthat said…
Looking interesting Rachel...can't wait to see where you go with it!
loving it so far .. cant wait to see it done =)