Contact Me Page Up and Running

I am so excited to be receiving messages from fellow bloggers who are inspired by my crafty projects! I love sharing this hobby with all of you, and really appreciate your posts! I have revised my Contact page. I was notified today that it wasn't working properly...but, the problem has been corrected as I am using another site to manage this. If you are at all interested with me joining your blog hop, trying out product, or any other crafty thing...please contact me and I would love to be a part of that! Happy Crafting!!!

Comments

AmyJRockstar said…
Hi there,
Did Marlene contact you regarding your winnings on FCCB? I saw your comment and wanted to double check! Please let me know.

XO ~ Amy Jo (FCCB Coordinator)
http://fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com
amyjrockstar at gmail dot com