Lisa's Sketch Support October Challenge Honeymoon Album


I haven't really started my Honeymoon Album...but, my friend Lisa at the CanadianScrapNChat message board is now hosting a monthly challenge that is designed to get us scrappers motivated! The first challenge is to use a Sketch from Alison Davis and the Sketch Support site. The sketch that Lisa chose was from week 13. It is a two page sketch that uses banners. You can check the sketch out here. It is a great sketch! But, ironically enough this has banners, and it was just over a year ago that all of us were criticing whether or not we liked banners or not. this layout uses the Cricut for the Kiss Me title. I used the Roly Poly font from the Plantin Schoolbook cartridge. It was so fun to create this layout, and only use the items that I have in my stash. It feels great to be using what I have...A special part of this layout is that I used some items from Lisa that i received in one of her other challenges that I actually won! The button brads and the decorative blue trim on the left hand side of the mage.

Comments