Kristen's Progression Challenge: Autumn Gatherings Online Crop






This weekend...I have been having a lot of fun creating all sorts of paper projects! I am having a lot of fun escaping in creativity! Kristen over at the Canadian Scrap and Swap Message Boards is hosting a progresion challenge. She is hoping to see our creative process and our spaces as we create!!!So, I have chosen to show the steps to my creative process to make this Non-Traditional Christmas card.

Here are the steps to the challenge.
1. My inspiration came from the Got Sketches Blog. The card for this sketch is copyright protected, so if you want to see the original sketch....please check it out here. You can see a picture of the sketch on the photograph of my computer screen.


2. The second picture is of some of the supplies that I used for this project. It was a lot of fun to dive into my Christmas card.



3. The next picture is my IN PROGRESS picture...just before I sanded the embossed image



4. The materials tha tI used for this:
  • Cricut
  • Winter Woodland cartridge
  • DCWV Tis the Season Christmas Stack
  • MS Doily Punch
  • EK Success Border punch
  • Studio G Stamps
  • White Embossing Powder
  • Versamark
  • Xyron
  • Martha Steward Glitter.
  • Sizzix Snowflake Embossing Folder
  • Cuttlle Bug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
  • Sanding Block 
  • Special Tecnnique is the sanding of the embossing folder.
5. The picture of the  finished product is my very first card.



Comments