Autumn Gatherings Online Crop


I am having a lot of fun over at the Canadian Scrap and Swap Message Board!! I am hosting an Online crop this weekend. We are having a lot of fun!!! I am hosting three different challenges...
1. Word Scramble
2. Halloween Challenge
3. Christmas Card Challenge with a Sketch

Lots of fun!!

Julie and I had a fun time in my room creating some scrapbook pages! She has a whole bunch of scrapbooking stuff that she has bought over the years...and she hasn't scrapbooked in years. So the stuff we were playing with isn't current...but it is amazing the pages that you can still create with the Alsison Davis sketch books even though we are using product that isn't right off the shelves of the scrapbook store. The pages really turned out great! And I think it is great that she wants to create this book using the stuff that she has...and let's just say she has a whole bunch of stuff! And a Big sister who has a whole bunch of tools to stretch the capabilities of her stuff..





Comments