Gloria's September Crop Night



I had another fabulous evening with Gloria and friends at her monthly crop night. I wasn't as prepared with pictures as I normally am because I thought that I had a lot more pictures than I did. I had forgotten that I had used a lot of the pictures alrady from my printed out collections with the scrapping marathon I did a few weeks before school started. I have the pictures selected, but just have to upload and order them from Costco. Maybe I will do that later today But, I was only able to complete two layouts last night. However, the good news is that I have the photos selected for the next layouts, I just have to now find a sketch to go with them. I have about 8 12x12 layouts to complete for the first album. I have so many pictures that I am going to have two 12 x12 American Crafts binders of wedding photos. The first album is going to be just the getting ready for church, arrival at chuch, ceremony, and then outside the church. The second album will include pictures from the photoshoot between the ceremony and the reception, and then the shots from the reception.

I am so happy that my friends at the Canadian Scrap N Swap message boards turned me to the direction of the Ali Davis Sketches. They are really allowing me to have consistent and uniform pages throughout the album. The way the paper is used throughout the pages allow paper packs to be stretched so much further. I am getting better use of my pattern paper. I am also enjoying using the DCWV paper packs for the themes of this album. These help the pages to have a uniform look from one to the next.

My favourite layout is the Forever Begins today! I reallt like the rosettes. I was abke to play with Glorias double rosette die! This die came out after I bought mine! I must say that I do enjoy the size of those better! Maybe Santa will buy it for me!

Comments