Two More Wedding Layouts Tonight


This First Layout is called With This Ring. I wanted more pictures of Andrei's face while putting the ring onto my finger, but the photographer didn't seem to get as many. Or, if he did take pictures of him his eyes were probably closed. The title is cut out using the Gypsy Wanderings Font. The stamped saying was cut out with George and Basic Shapes. I bought the Wedding Quote stamp set to use in my layouts, and this is the first time I have used the stamp set. I am famous for buying stamps to make my own embellishments and then never following through with them. The little purple flowers are from the Micheals Recollections brand.


The second layout has one of my favourite pictures from the Wedding Ceremony. The kiss! It was actually our family friend Larry who dabbles in photograph who took this "money shot". I love how my eyes are closed and Andrei's are open! So cute! We had to ask if we could kiss each other, as the priest didn't say that you could now Kiss the Bride! So, that is why we are giggling in the other shots! I am having a lot of fun reliving this special day while scrapbooking!

Comments

Scrapthat said…
Way to go Rachel!! :)
LOVE it Rachel =)