Lisa's Challenge Use Your Embellishment Wedding Layout...I Do



I am having so much fun in my room today! It really has been a marathon! But, I think my craftyness might of come to an end for today now. I have a late dinner to make. I have vacuuming, and laundry to do. I can do this now that Andrei is off to work! However, I have had a blast creating today, and trying a whole bunch of things. This challenge was posted by my friend Lisa over at the Canadian Scrap N Swap Messageboard. She asked any of us to create a layout that uses an embellishment that we have had laying around in our stash, but just haven't used. So, I chose these darling butterflies. I bought them back in May, but just haven't found the right layout to use these with! Until today! The Title was cut out using the Cricut from the Sweet Treats cartridge. The large Die Cut piece on the left hand page was cut out from my Elegant Edges cartridge. I lined it all up in my Gypsy, so that it only cut 4 inches of the cut as required by the sketch. The sketch that I used for this layout actually comes from the Sketch Support Website. I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it. But, have changed the 3 4x6 pictures on the left page for one 4 x 12 picture! Thanks for checking it out!

Comments

Scrapthat said…
WTGG!! I love your use of the giant photo! Way to take Lisa up on her challenge!