Gloria's Card Challenge August 2011


Over at the Canadian Scrap and Swap Messageboard. Gloria always posts a monthly card challenge. Well, I am embarassed to say that I have not participated in a really long time! Just didn't have any crafting Mojo! Well, it is gradually coming back to me which is great because I really have some great stuff to play with and it is a shame when you don't feel inspired to create! It was my Dad's Birthday and I made this card for him. However, I just had a chance to post it now!

I bought this Rosette die just before my birthday, and really haven't played with it too much! So, I thought it was a perfect opportunity to take the embellishment from the sketch and turn it into a rosette. I plan on making some more of these cards when I have some time this week. The DCWV paper is from the Celebrations paper stack. The scallop is three inches from the Winter Woodland cartridge, and the Tag for the Happy Birthday is from Gypsy Wanderings. I used Sookwang tape for the glitter strip along with Martha Stewart Glitter in garnet.

Comments