Emma's 3rd Birthday



It all started with an idea on a friendship afternoon! Sara and I got together about a month ago for a visit, and she was showing me the Hello Kitty party items that she had got from her Mom. Well, we quickly turned this into a fun theme! That afternoon we made the loot bags together witht the Tags, Bags, Boxes and More cartridge and the Hello Kitty cartridge. We looked for some other neat ideas online. We came up with pin the bow on Hello Kitty. I volunteered to make this, and then I saw these hats a while back that Lauren from Lauren's Creative made. The directions were really easy to follow, and they turned out super cute. They were some work to make, but the children wore them for most of the party, so it was well worth the love and time that went into these!

When I was telling my sister all about the party theme. She told me all about the Hello Kitty cake pan. She offered to make Emma's birthday cake if Sara found and purchased the pan. Sure enough she found one, and my sister spent the evening making the cake. Apparently it took her 1.5 hours to pipe the cake! It was another crafty project!

Us girls need to get into the party business!LOL!

Comments

cute stuff .... loving that cake =)
Lolis said…
Very Cute! Your new follower:)