Gloria's Sketch Challenge April 15th



Gloria from the Canadian Scrap and Swap message boards always posts challenges and has prizes to go with them. Since I have been working so hard on getting pages completed for my Wedding Album....I haven't had a chance to make many cards lately! I am finding that I do need to take a break from the wedding album for a week or two just to challenge myself to do other with other techniques, tools, and projects. So, I decided to try two of Gloria's sketches the April 15th and the April 1st. However, I can't seem to find the April 1st sketch now. It might have been deleted mistakenly. So, I can't find the sketch for inspiration. However, this card still had the sketch. I used my cuttlbug, gypsy, cricut, and New Arrival cartridge for this project! I love those little feet....I think they are just darling!

Comments