Scrappin and Happy Sweat Shop

Hello to all my Blog Readers and Followers!

I know that it appears that I have been missing in action, but honestly I have been busy working on a whole bunch of different projects for the upcoming craft fair this coming weekend. I wanted to make sure that I had enough product to sell at the craft fair. I have a few final projects that I am working on and then I think I am ready to go! My sister will be helping me prepare and price everything on Friday night. I will take pictures of the table, and make sure to report in how I do with this little adventure of mine! It is a risk, but one that I am prepared to do. If it doesn't work out then I have lots of gifts for many years to come for co-workers and friends because I know they all appreaciate these things when they are given as a gift!

I also have some very exciting news that is in the works. I am currently in the process of preparing a Cricut Christmas Card Series. I currently have five videos shot, and I am in the process of editing them and getting them prepared to upload. So, please Stay tuned for these upcomng shows. I am thinking I will start on Sunday afer the craft show, and a weekly showing of videos! We will see how many I get prepared.

Thanks for your patience! I look forward to sharing my creation swith you very soon!

Comments