Let's Get Crafty Halloween 2010 Mini Album Episode # 41






























This was such a fun project to make! I discovered that over at the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge that they had a Halloween challenge for the week. I am entering this for there Frighten me or not challenge. I began this project on Monday and finally have been able to finish it. It was a chance to use all these fabulous embellishments that I have collected over the years, but never used. Additionally, I wanted to look at all my exsisting cartridges and find a way to use them for Halloween project without buying those adorable cartridges that are out right now. I don't do a lot of Halloween creating typically, so I wasn't really sure whether it woudl be worth the investment of these various cartridges. To my discover there are a lot of cartridges used this for project including:

Accent Essentials
Fabulous Finds
Forever Young
Doodlecharms
Forever Young
Create a Critter
Storybook
George and Basic Shapes
Plantin School Book
Straight from the Nest
Tags Bags, Boxes & More
Stretch Your Imagination

Comments

Scrapthat said…
Very cute Mini Rachel!
Very, very cute project. You did a great job. thanks for joining us at FCCB
Very nicely done!! INCREDIBLE AMOUNT OF WORK. Great job! Thanks for joining us at Fantabulous Cricut for Frightful Week.
Valerie said…
Awesome mini!! I just got that paper, now I am inspired to use it:) Thanks for joining us at FCCB!
Angji said…
Wow, just wow! Great job!