Just Because Squirrel Create a Critter Card


Yes, I know another project posted today! Let's just say that once I got my scraproom all cleaned again, I was on a role with a whole bunch of projects! However, this project was the last one of the day, as the rest of the evening was spent editing and uploading videos, and making dinner! The card base and the card mat I had sitting on my desk for quite some time, as I had this left over from when I did the Whimsical Mushroom Card and Miss Anya stamp. I knew that I didn't want to make another card like that because I already had made ten of those cards, so I decided to make an animal scene card. The Create a Critter Cartridge is so easy to do this, and along the way I was able to use only scraps to cut out this darling tree and Squirrel. It was so much fun to make and works so well with this paper! I need to use more of that pattern paper from the Green Stack. This card is going to be given to a Co-worker. She invited me to visit her this past summer, but I was unable to attend although I really wanted to. I just needed some me time and a chance to regroup after the comprehensive exam, so I never looked her up. This is just a card to thank her for the invitation! I hope she likes it!

Comments

Scrapthat said…
Fabulous work Rachel! WTGG your really banging off the projects!