Unexpected Card Night with Mom







I meant to post this sooner, but I was having difficulties. This is my first post that I have sent from my Iphone! I took the picture of the card while visiting my Mom, and I didn't have a camera, but wanted to mark the occasion with a card! I wasn't planning on making a card, biut my Dad and husband were busy drywalling. So, we thought it would be fun to play with the cricut. My Mom had all her scrapbook stuff set up on the table, so we decided it would be a lot of fun to play! Of course we always have laughs, and at times I feel like it is retro scrapping because my Mom doesn't have all the fancy stuff as she calls it that I do. But, we always have some laughs, and I teach her a few things along the way, as she does to me! I have a great Mom!

Comments

how fun to make some cards with your mom =)