Snowboard Bella Christmas Card


Well, I decided to get crafty in my scraproom this evening, and I made six of these Christmas Cards. These stamped images I got from my friend Lisa at the Canadian Scrap N Chat Board. We did an image swap. I gave her some images that I had and she didn't and vice versa. I really like this particular stamp, as it is so verstaile it could be for a Christmas Card, Winter Wishes, or possibly even a winter birthday. I coloured all of these with my Bic Markers. I used my coluzzle to cut out the images. I inked the edges in purple, and used a studio g stamp from my collection. I cut out he snowflake from the Stretch Your Imagination Cricut Cartridge at 1.75 inches. The border punch is a Martha Stewart Goo Punch. But, I thought it kinda looked like icicles. However, in hindsight, I probably habe the icicles going in the wrong direction! But I still think the card turned out great. Oh yeah one last thing... I used a Marvy Snow Pen to make the snow and pom poms on the boots and hat. You use your heat gun to heat up the liquid and it puffs right up! Lots of fun!

Comments