Challenge with LiveLoveandScrap

Hey Everyone! Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog. Right now I have a challenge on with Sarah from Live Love and Scrap I have been making videos on the Straight From the Nest Series. My Cricut Idol is Sarah and the work that she does with her scene cards had commented on one of my videos saying that she should really use the Straight From the Nest Cartridge More often. So, I challenged her to let's make a card with the same cut, and she agreed to do this challenge with me. Yeah! Isn't that so exciting!She chose the cut, and now we are both to make a card using that Nest cut. She is so quick and had it posted on Thursday already and you can see it here.

She even has a fabulous tutorial with all the cuts if you are interested as well. I was unable to get mine posted before leaving for out of town because we had to take our four month old puppy unexpectedly to the vet before going on the plane because he has a really bad cold/cough and we didn't want to take any chances. The puppy is okay, but I wasn't able to post the project and the video before we left like I planned! So, please be patient and I will post the card and video as soon as I get home!

Comments