Use Your Scraps Challenge


Does your desk area ever look like this after you have been busy creating? Well.. I am proud to say that yes...sometimes my room does not always look like it is in my scrap video because it is being used and enjoyed! That is what crafting is all about! Well, with that in mind...I thought why not challenge myself to make cards with all the scraps and goodies that were on my desk. That way I will be productive...cleaning off my desk... and crafty...making a whole bunch of cards while cleaning up my space. Well, that is what I did. I was able to make 11 cards in one evening...Isn't that out of control! I still can't believe I made that many. I will have to say that my favourite out of all the cards is the Geisha Anya with the Cherry Blossoms. This design came to me in the middle of the night when I should have been sleeping, but just didn't have the time to get to do the work. I am happy with the results. I have packaged them up, and have them ready to sell. If you are interested in any please let me know!











Comments